Saturday, January 31, 2009

Embroidered smiling cat

Posted by Picasa

Last week we had very cloudy weather. Several days without sun made me sleepy. I needed anything to change my feelings. I was sitting and looking for funny photos. Accidentally I found this cat and understood it must be embroidered!

This round funny cat face! This magic smile!

I imaged the picture so clearly in emroidery so began immediately. I spent several hours digitizing every hair, every stripe. When I finished the work I understood that I was smiling too.
The weather got sunny and I feel myself full of energy and in a good mood.

Embroidery digitizing is not job only. It is not only business to have profit.
It is also a little magic, when you love what you do.

P.S. The embroidered smiling cat is waiting to be fixed in a frame.

Olga Zelenina

www.funnysunflower.com


2 comments:

من أجل التمكين said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Online said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

Please visit:

http://online-funworld.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good day.