Thursday, January 22, 2009

About flowers, embroidery digitizing and artistic skills.

Some people think that there is no art in work of embroidery digitizer.
"Digitizer should copy every line of original design and nothing more. It is technical work", speak those people.

I don't agree. Even very simple design can be produced in several variant.


Every time I get from customer a picture I should decide how can
I do the design for embroidery machine.

It depends on surcomstanses - size of output embroidery pattern,
fabric, price and just a wish of a customer.
Here is a photo.



The first idea is suitable for embroidery on heavy fabric, it contains 16461 stitches, size 18x17 cm, 7 colors.


The second embroidery design is simplified. It has smaller size (9x8,5 cm),
smaller stitches (5582 st.) and only two colors.


At the last photo I solve more difficult task. The idea was to join pretty
almost-alive-view of first embroidery design and simplicity of the second
embroidery design. At least I've got an embroidery pattern with 11716 stitches,
size 18x17 cm, two colors and nice view.


And all this I can make form one picture!
Don't limit the imagination
and artistic talents of your digitizer.
All possibilities of machine embroidery are not still discovered.
If you want to see bigger picture write me, please, to e-mail.

Olga Zelenina.
http://www.funnysunflower.com/

1 comment:

Digitize Embroidery Designs said...

We provide machine embroidering digitizing for small and big embroidering organizations. Our facilities works with clients from all over the world. Our styles are top quality . We are dedicated to logo digitizing for T-shirts, hats, coat backside. We also provide some free embroidering styles Digitizer should duplicate every line of unique style and nothing more. It is specialized work", talk those people.I don't acknowledge. Even very simple style can be created in several version.Every time I get from client images I should decide how can.I do the style for embroidering device.It is determined by surcomstanses - dimension result embroidering design,fabric, price and just a wish of a client.Here is images.Digitize Embroidery Designss